Honeywell's Voyager GS MK9590 single-line laser barcode scanner - MK9590-61A38-A features an ergonomic design that maximizes comfort and reduces fatigue for customers desiring a trigger-activated laser scanner. The Voyager GS 9590 is a hand-held scanner, with a form factor ideal for a variety of applications, including retail point-of-sale, office automation and healthcare settings.
VoyagerGS 9590 Single-Line Laser Scanner Features and Benefits
Ergonomic Design: Fit comfortably into a wide range of hand sizes
100 scans per second: Improves scan aggressiveness with increased scanning speed
Durable Construction: Reduces downtime and service costs
Automatic in-stand detection: Allows seamless transition from hand-held to presentation mode scanning
Optional EAS Integration: Increases efficiency by simultaneously deactivating EAS tags and decoding bar codes
- Single-line hand-held laser scanner increases productivity by offering an aggressive solution for scanning all standard 1D bar codes
- Ergonomic Design: Fits comfortably into a wide array of hand sizes
- 100 Scans Per Second: Improves scan aggressiveness with increased scanning speed
- Durable Construction: Reduces downtime and service costs
- Automatic In-Stand Detection: Allows seamless transition from hand-held to presentation mode scanning
- Optional Integration of RF EAS Antenna: Increases efficiency by simultaneously deactivating RF EAS tags and decoding bar codes
- 5-year warranty
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good